Richland-Grant Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
1. Richland-Grant places a high value on personal privacy and therefore, will not share or sell your personal account information collected online, with third parties, other than to Richland-Grant, or to trusted vendors which include billing and payment processors and the like who perform these essential functions on behalf of Richland-Grant. Information collected may include name, address, telephone number, personal computer specifications and billing information such as a credit card number if required for service. The information collected is used to provide a tailored service to you in order to better manage your account. This may include responding to your requests and communicating with you electronically. In addition, Richland-Grant may collect information about you from our trusted vendors, such as updated delivery and address information, so that we can correct our records and deliver your purchases or communicate with you more efficiently.
2. Disclosure of personal information may, however, be necessary in very special circumstances, such as when Richland-Grant in good faith believes that disclosure is required under the law or in order to protect our legal rights.
3. Richland-Grant has no obligation to monitor the Service but may do so and may disclose information regarding Customer’s use of the Service and Customer information to satisfy laws, regulations or governmental requests; to operate the Service properly; and, to protect itself and its customers.
5. Richland-Grant has gone to great lengths and made all commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the security of our servers in order to prevent the loss, misuse, and modification of the information we control. Even though these steps have been taken, we can not guarantee that hackers will not obtain access to the information on these servers.
6. It is Richland-Grant’s policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws relating to children’s privacy.
7. If you do not want Richland-Grant to use your personal information to contact you for marketing or solicitation purposes (excluding notices about new product rollouts, upgrades to service, billing-related issues or your existing account), you may make this request to:
Richland Grant Telephone Cooperative Inc.
202 N. East Street, PO Box 67,
Blue River WI. 53518